Sabine is a German voice over artist, actress and singer based in London. Having trained at the University of Performing Arts as well as the prestigious Studio Theater an der Wien in Vienna and performed on stage in Germany, Austria and other European countries, her extensive acting experience comprises classical and modern plays as well as musical theatre leading roles, like Grizabella in ‘CATS’. She feels equally a home in a vocal booth and loves voice acting for video games, especially portraying darker characters, such as Madame Hydra in ‘Captain America: Super Soldier’.
Sabine’s versatile voice ranges from naturally conversational, trustworthy and warm to cool, edgy and tough, and is suitable for all kinds of voice overs. She loves bringing scripts to life by making them sound authentic and believable, whether promoting products or services in an advertising campaign or helping companies build an online brand and connect with clients via corporate videos and image films.
With long-time experience in vocal production for voice overs and music, Sabine is able to deliver professional-quality audio from her state-of-the-art home studio in London.
Clients can easily attend and direct a recording session via Source Connect or SC Now, Session Link Pro, ipDTL, bodalgoCall, Skype etc.
Studio services and setup:
- Clean, broadcast-quality audio
- Neumann TLM 103 microphone in acoustically treated, soundproof vocal booth
- Apogee and MOTU audio interfaces
- Apple Mac and Macbook Pro running Logic Pro DAW
- Mixing and Mastering plugins (Izotope, Waves, IK Multimedia)
- Standard delivery as dry, uncompressed WAV files at 24-bit/44.1 kHz or 24-bit/48 kHz (other formats on request)
- Fully produced files – edited, mixed and mastered – on request
- Fast turnaround time
- File delivery via WeTransfer, Dropbox, email etc.
- Payment by BACS or Paypal
Need to hire a voice over? Please get in touch to discuss your project:
Email: email@example.com Phone: +44 7504 429999
In order to receive a bespoke quote, please give as much information as possible, including:
- your contact details
- your script (or total word count)
- the intended usage of the recording (all platforms where the audio will be heard, e.g. web, TV, radio etc),
- the deadline for the delivery of the audio (if applicable).
- other requirements you may have, such as timing to picture/lip-syncing, post production or mixing to music.
Looking forward to working with you soon!